My mission is to write content that is interesting, engaging, easy to understand and most importantly: completely free from unnecessary jargon.
What I Do:
- I am an architect of words. I piece them together to create web content, blog posts, FAQs, brochures, leaflets, press releases and basically anything that has words in them.
- I help people to understand what a company does and/or has to offer them.
- I help companies (big and small) to understand that sometimes customers don’t entirely understand their business jargon, and the importance of stepping back from their business when it comes to market.
- I also like to tell stories.
University of Derby………..2002 – 2005
BA (Hons) Combined Studies in Creative Writing and Film & Television Studies
- Dissertation: Realism in Modern Literature
- Web Developer for the Creative Writing Society