Okay, so I stole this from Stavroula, over at Drugstore & Bargain Lover, and I thought that I’d give this a go..eek!
1. Would you rather go out with messy hair and nice make up, or nice hair and no make up?
This one is actually really easy for me, because without question I would much rather go out with nice hair and no make up.
2. Would you rather shave your eyebrows or have your eyelashes fall out?
Another easy one! I wear glasses, so I can hide my lack of eyelashes, but I couldn’t really hide a lack of eyebrows, so I think I’d rather have my eyelashes fall out!
3. Would you rather be forced to shop at only MAC or Sephora for the rest of your life?
Hmm…well, I’ve never shopped at either, since I’m UK-based, and usually on a tight budget, buuut, Sephora sell Lauren Luke stuff, so I guess I’d have to choose Sephora 🙂
4. Would you rather wear lipgloss/lipliner look or 80’s perm?
Oh god…I don’t particularly like the idea of either, but that’s the whole point! So, I’ll pick lipgloss/lipliner, because it could potentially look nice. Although, if I chose the 80’s perm, because I have such fine hair, I doubt a perm would hold very well in my hair, so it’d probably fall out in a matter of days 😛 So, I think I’ll take the perm….mwahaha to clever thinking!!
5. Would you rather leave the house with an obvious foundation line or overdone blush?
Well, I don’t wear blusher very often, but both are pretty disgusting, but hmm…I guess an obvious foundation line.
6. Would you rather wear MC Hammer pants or biker shorts in public?
Well, neither are particularly attractive, buuuut I guess I’ll take the MC Hammer pants, and be very thankful that this isn’t real!!
7. Would you rather have a bad orange-y spray tan or really weird tan lines that can’t be covered?
This one is EASY. I’ve never had any kind of spray tan, but I have had weird tan lines, on my face, I might add…along with the one I currently have across my chest from my bag strap!! So, yes, I’ll take that out of experience!!
8. Would you rather have a bad haircut or bad hair colour?
Well, I’ve had several bad hair colours, usually when the original colour has faded (at one point my hair was orange!) so, again, I guess I’ll take that out of experience! Plus, there are ways of getting rid of a bad colour, it isn’t always so easy to sort out a really bad haircut!!
9. Would you rather have YouTube or Twitter taken away forever?
Twitter. I mean, I use it to promote my blog and business, but there are other ways of going about it, and I just love watching videos on YouTube, not just make up tutorials, but Ghost Hunters too 🙂
10. Would you rather give up using make up brushes or mascara?
Mascara. You can dye your eyelashes if necessary, but brushes are just the best and easiest way of applying make up, personally I don’t think sponges/applicators/fingers are any good, especially not at blending.
It’s interesting to see how different people answer these question, so TAG, now it’s your turn to answer the questions, either in your own blog, or in the comments 🙂 Have fun!